The X8 Drums Celtic Labyrith Djembe is a great choice for kids or as a travel drum for adults. Each drum comes with a DVD that contains 2 lessons; the first lesson teaches you the basic drum notes and how to play your first rhythm. The second lesson shows how to tune your djembe. Standing 16″ tall with an 8.5″ diameter drum head, it comes with a fitted tote bag to make carrying it to gigs easy as pie. Each drum is made from a solid piece of legally harvested environmentally sustainable mahogany hardwood. A Celtic Labyrinth carving on the base of the shell is topped off with a cherry stained wood finish. The drum head is a premium selected goatskin with a traditional rope tuning system.
- This X8 Celtic Labyrinth Djembe now comes with a free Bamboo Pan Flute and 2 wooden egg shakers! (*Free percussion items subject to change based on availability. Any changes will be for similar items of same value.)
- Each drum comes with a DVD that teaches you how to play your first djembe rhythm and how to tune your drum. A drum maintenance guide is also included that instructs on how to care for your drum and remove the logoon the drumhead if you wish.
- The drum stands 16 inches tall with an 8.5 inch diameter drum head and comes with a fitted tote bag making carrying it to gigs easy as pie
- Each drum is made from solid mahogany logwood that has been legally harvested from a government regulated plantation where trees are replanted.
- A Celtic Labyrinth design has been hand carved into the base of the drum and the shell is topped off with a cherry stain wood finish. The drumhead is premium selected goatskin.